I have never made a handbag that I could use daily.
But I could not resist anymore making the Compass Bag by Noodlehead . I know I can trust her for making the best bag patterns ever! and this one does not disappoint. Everything falls into place perfectly, she gives great trips too. And all in all it is a pretty easy sew.
The only hard part was to find the proper hardware in France.


Voici ma version du Compass bag de Noodlehead. Un patron en anglais de très bonne qualité comme tous les patrons de cette créatrice. Le plus dur n'a pas été de coudre le sac mais de trouver les bons anneaux, crochets, ... J'ai eu du mal à trouver une boutique qui ait tout ce qu'il me fallait.
Si vous êtes en France et que vous connaissez une bonne boutique en ligne pour le matériel de fabrication des sacs , je suis preneuse!

 For the fabrics I chose some Les Fleurs Canvas and some Essex Yarn Dyed in Nautical for the pockets and the lining for more sturdiness.



  The lining is also made out of Essex Yarn Dyed. I did not include the zipper pocket but I am really proud to have installed this magnet closure!


 I chose the long adaptable straps.

 I have already adopted this bag and got lots of compliments for it!
On my computer I saved the photos under "compass bag #1" because I know there will be more versions of this pattern!


2 commentaires:

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi Playground